This Sub-division had no Co-ed Primary Teachers Training Institute, in this juncture to serve the education for all classes of people for their educational development in coming days. Our society was keenly interested to build up a Primary Teachers Training Institution for all round development of all classes of people upto remote village extend. With a view to giving scope to educated youth for acquiring primary Teachers Training to enhance their scale and competences to join in teaching profession.
Such Training now in a knowledge-based society may be treated for an essential prerequisite for becoming a teacher in Primary School. The Institution has played a pioneering role in launching PTT course to help students interested in acquiring special skills to enhance their learning and earning capabilities. Keeping proper emphasis on the need of the Society and to meet the future challenges in the field of education ACHARAYA RAMENDRA SUNDAR PR IMARY TEACHERS TRAINING INSTITUTION was established at Ramendrapally, P.O. Tarapur, Dist. Birbhum , W.B. PIN- 731233 beside the State Highway of Rampurhat to Berhampore/ Sainthia Road.
The College AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To provide knowledge, understanding and skills essential for quality teacher educators.
- To assist teachers in understanding theories, principles, techniques and process of teaching-learning.
- To help the trainees in understanding the child’s abilities, intelligence, aptitudes, emotion, instinct and interest.
- To help trainees in organizing, supervising and participating in co-curricular activities for the proper assessment of both scholastic and non-scholastic domain.
- Inculcating in them the constructive and naturalistic attitudes and encouraging them to cultivate some positive values.
- Equipping them with such humane qualities as honesty, sincerity, discipline, the sense of responsibility, the spirit of dedication, punctuality and the spirit of self-analysis which are required of a teacher entrusted with the responsibility of making worthy future citizens of the country.
- An Organization for Social Development & Educational Progress to make Better India.
SUCCESS STORY OF THE COLLEGE AT A GLANCE:
|SL.NO.||Name||Designation||Contact No||E- Mail Id|
|3||Achintya Ghosh||Member- Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org|